TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Desperate Housewives Forums

ABC (ended 2012)

The Official Question & Answer Thread

Daniel777C

[161]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 31
    hysongk wrote:
    sorry if this has been asked before, but do we know where Fairview is? Like what state its supposed to be in?

The fictional Eagle state, situated on the West coast.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ikjadoon

[162]Jan 6, 2008
    • level: 1

A bit off topic, but I just missed "Welcome to Kawagana." How soon will that appear on ABC.com?

Thanks!

Samantha0215

[163]Jan 8, 2008
    eleive last time zach was seen on dh was probably when he decided he wanted to date gabby, once she finally got it through his head that she only wanted friendship i dont think we see him again

d1947

[164]Jan 9, 2008
    What was the poem said on the baseball field right before the ashes were spread on Despereate Housewives ?

Leo75

[165]Jan 10, 2008
    • level: 16

d1947 wrote:
    What was the poem said on the baseball field right before the ashes were spread on Despereate Housewives ?

"Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep" by Mary Elizabeth Frye.

zimba05

[166]Jan 16, 2008
    • level: 12
    When Is Mike gonna "come back" ? Are they gonna show him in rehab?

DrTrish197

[167]Jan 17, 2008
    • level: 18
    zimba05 wrote:
    When Is Mike gonna "come back" ? Are they gonna show him in rehab?

we have no idea..... they havent written any new episodes after WTK.....

Lostfinding

[168]Jan 26, 2008
    • level: 15
    eooo I have a very stupid question! ... I don't understand a thing because I live not in EEUU... Well here is the question I hope you will understand what I mean... What it's Bree political thinking??? I mean they said she is a republican right? What does that mean,.... here republican mean a thing totally different of what Bree values are suppossed to be... please explain me what a republican is please! I know it is a stupid thing to ask I hope you don't mind :p Thanks a lot

DrTrish197

[169]Jan 28, 2008
    Lostfinding wrote:
    eooo I have a very stupid question! ... I don't understand a thing because I live not in EEUU... Well here is the question I hope you will understand what I mean... What it's Bree political thinking??? I mean they said she is a republican right? What does that mean,.... here republican mean a thing totally different of what Bree values are suppossed to be... please explain me what a republican is please! I know it is a stupid thing to ask I hope you don't mind :p Thanks a lot

well, im not really into politics but let's see if i can try and explain this. In America, we divide politics into two parties: the democrats and the republicans. The republicans are the more conservative party of the two. Their decisions are pretty much based on social conservatism, neoconservatism, nationalism and a lot on religious rights. Our president today, George Bush, is a republican. No wonder everyone hates us (nah, im just kidding, but I'm not a supporter of George Bush though). Democrats on the other hand are more liberal. They foccus on the social liberalism, american progressivism. They have had an enormous impact in the minorities for a really long time. Personally, I think democrats are smarter and not so closed minded as the republicans. Our new Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton is a democrat and so was her husband Bill. Nowadays, there are more democrats than republicans out there and most of the legislatures are held by democrats as well. Thomas Jefferson was the founder of the democratic party way back when. So when she says she is a republican, she meant it as she is very conservative, and that was why she didn't believe in oral sex when her and Orson were about to get on with business. hehehehe..... I hope this answers your question.

Lostfinding

[170]Jan 29, 2008

DrTrish197 wrote:
    Lostfinding wrote:
    well, im not really into politics but let's see if i can try and explain this. In America, we divide politics into two parties: the democrats and the republicans. The republicans are the more conservative party of the two. Their decisions are pretty much based on social conservatism, neoconservatism, nationalism and a lot on religious rights. Our president today, George Bush, is a republican. No wonder everyone hates us (nah, im just kidding, but I'm not a supporter of George Bush though). Democrats on the other hand are more liberal. They foccus on the social liberalism, american progressivism. They have had an enormous impact in the minorities for a really long time. Personally, I think democrats are smarter and not so closed minded as the republicans. Our new Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton is a democrat and so was her husband Bill. Nowadays, there are more democrats than republicans out there and most of the legislatures are held by democrats as well. Thomas Jefferson was the founder of the democratic party way back when. So when she says she is a republican, she meant it as she is very conservative, and that was why she didn't believe in oral sex when her and Orson were about to get on with business. hehehehe..... I hope this answers your question.

Oh! Thank you very very very much!!! :p You are amazing! THANKS!

DrTrish197

[171]Jan 29, 2008
    hehehehe.....
    no problem!!!!

Lethal-dealer

[172]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 8
    i logged on today with a little feeling the strike was resolved but unfortunately , no such luck ! anyway i'm from ireland and was wondering if any news or new updates or breakthroughs in the writers strike,, its been going on for ages and you dont hear anything bout it in ireland so if someone could updat me that would be great ????

DrTrish197

[173]Jan 30, 2008
    unfortunatelly nothing just yet.... i read somewhere a couple of weeks ago that they were doing another talk with the companies and they would let us know in 2 weeks what came out of that. that was about 2 weeks ago..... but nothing so far.... i'll keep watching the news and post anything once i know.....

Lethal-dealer

[174]Jan 31, 2008
    thanks

Lostfinding

[175]Feb 6, 2008
    Hi! I am rewatching season 3 and yesterday I saw that episode where Alma appears and Bree does a dinning party XD Well here is the question!!! Why is Alma doing in the badroom? I mean... what is she doing with the thingy? I don't get it....

shenbrat

[176]Feb 6, 2008
    Lostfinding wrote:
    Hi! I am rewatching season 3 and yesterday I saw that episode where Alma appears and Bree does a dinning party XD Well here is the question!!! Why is Alma doing in the badroom? I mean... what is she doing with the thingy? I don't get it....
    If I remember correctly she was shooting herself up with fertility drugs. She wanted to get pregnant with Orson's baby and he was slipped drugs mixed in a drink. One was designed to knock him out, the other was meant to keep the part Alma needed from him in her baby quest 'perky'.
    Edited on 02/06/2008 5:25am
    Edited 4 total times.

eelisdh

[177]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 13
    hi! I live in norway so season 4 hasn't actually started here..., but I just wondered if anyone knew if the strike is on its way to end?!? I really hope so, cause if it doesn't stop soon, then it will rake a longer time before it comes to where i live t

DrTrish197

[178]Feb 6, 2008
    eelisdh wrote:
    hi! I live in norway so season 4 hasn't actually started here..., but I just wondered if anyone knew if the strike is on its way to end?!? I really hope so, cause if it doesn't stop soon, then it will rake a longer time before it comes to where i live t

no news on the what's going on with strike just yet.... i've been keeping up with it and posting as much as i can on the strike thread.... you might wanna stop by there and read what we have so far.....

Leo75

[179]Feb 8, 2008
    • level: 16

shenbrat wrote:
    Lostfinding wrote:
    If I remember correctly she was shooting herself up with fertility drugs. She wanted to get pregnant with Orson's baby and he was slipped drugs mixed in a drink. One was designed to knock him out, the other was meant to keep the part Alma needed from him in her baby quest 'perky'.

Yeah she said that she was injecting herself with hormones to improve their chances.