Desperate Housewives Forums

ABC (ended 2012)

Worst Episode Of DH Ever

egeggatt

[1]Jan 13, 2009
    • level: 3

What is your least favorite episode?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

checko101

[2]Jan 13, 2009
    • level: 11
    egeggatt wrote:

What is your least favorite episode?

what there's no such thing as a least favorite episode there all amazingly written word by word episode's there all my FAVORITE there all AWSOME.

stellarchick86

[3]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 32
    So far, the last 2 are. I loved past seasons and this season hasnt been as good as the others, for me anyway.

Edie70

[4]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 19
    5x12 Connect! Connect! (but I loved Edie & Susan in it)

Zazawie

[5]Jan 17, 2009
    Can't really say which is the worst, but most likely one of season 2 or the second part of season 3, after Marcia's departure.

Wanted23

[6]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 33
    I can't remember much of seasons 1 or 2... I don't really think there is a worst episode, though. However, I wasn't crazy about Rex narrating 3.16. Good episode otherwise, though, from what I remember.

Leo75

[7]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 16
    4x14 "Opening Doors".

mykeathome

[8]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 11
    I think it was Ep14 of Season 2 "Silly People"

ohhlala899

[9]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 10
    any episode that doesn't end on a cliff hanger

TudorRose

[10]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 14
    I have never had a least favorite episode. This show is well writen.

RenatoB

[11]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 43
    Even though every episode is phenomenal and doesn't get less than a 9/10 rating on my part, I'll have to say 3.16 "My Husband, the Pig" is most likely my least favorite episode.

Marmalade11

[12]Oct 30, 2009
    Eww! I know! I didn't like that episode, at first, either, but I thought it was good after I re-watched it. For me, it'd have to be a majority of Season Five, but two episodes that were intolerable were "In A World Where The Kings Are Employers", and "Everybody Says Don't/If It's Only In Your Head"

RenatoB

[13]Oct 31, 2009
    Marmalade11 wrote:
    Eww! I know! I didn't like that episode, at first, either, but I thought it was good after I re-watched it. For me, it'd have to be a majority of Season Five, but two episodes that were intolerable were "In A World Where The Kings Are Employers", and "Everybody Says Don't/If It's Only In Your Head"

Really?

Why didn't you like the season five finale?

I don't like 3.16 (forgot to say why ) mostly because it's boring, uneventful, Steven Culp was underused and not that good, and the focus on the men of Wisteria Lane didn't deliver. It was a really stand-alone episode, the first not to feature Marcia Cross and the last to feature Josh Henderson, and it just wasn't that good. I'd still give it a 9/10 rating.

sleepy-sonic

[14]Oct 31, 2009
    I really can't remember any bad episodes they are all great.

xtian_goelt

[15]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 5

I never really said 'yup this is it, the worst episode of desperate housewives', every single time i watched the show. But what i can tell you is my least favourite season, where most of the episodes i think are extremely pointless and kinda' unrealistic. It's season 4. I mean like really really didn't make any sense for me.

Some of them just try to be a funny episodes, but they just came of annoying, like susan's trying to be friends with the gay dudes, lynette's kicking tom out of the hospital, gaby/carlos/john moment at the hotel. Some of them just try to be full of mystery, but just came of unrealistic, like bree's trying to cover up her pregnancy, lynette's trying to cover up the cancer. Some of them are just completely useless. The one that is the worst is the tornado, which got me thinking that the writers were just run out of ideas. Ohh and don't get me started on katherine stuff, the dark secret she's trying to hide from the beginning is just useless, i never really get it why she wanted to move back to Wisteria Lane where it's all started there, plus the attitude she gaves to the girlsat first episode, completely annoying.

Some scenes that got me wowed was probably Lynette's scream when she saw McCluskey's house was crushed by the tornado, Porter/Preston confession that they're the ones who started the fire at Rick's, Gaby and Ellie drama. But others are just painful to watch.

RenatoB

[16]Nov 1, 2009
    xtian_goelt, by the time the tornado episode hit you thought the writers had ran out of ideas? I mean, if anything, it meant they were getting more and more ideas. Something huge like a tornado revamps a series, keeps things fresh by providing interesting plots and killing off supporting characters. And the general opinion is that "Something's Coming" is one of the greatest episodes of DH ever.

Marmalade11

[17]Nov 1, 2009
    RenatoB wrote:
    Marmalade11 wrote:

Really?

Why didn't you like the season five finale?

I don't like 3.16 (forgot to say why ) mostly because it's boring, uneventful, Steven Culp was underused and not that good, and the focus on the men of Wisteria Lane didn't deliver. It was a really stand-alone episode, the first not to feature Marcia Cross and the last to feature Josh Henderson, and it just wasn't that good. I'd still give it a 9/10 rating.

I don't know.. I just didn't like it. It was super bland and it made Season 6 look horrible from what we knew. So many things were recycled, which I know DH has done plenty of times, but this was just unbearable. The "CHINESE?" thing was funny, though. Susan's scenes with Dave were ok, I loved the Lily Tomlin scenes! lol and Jackson was gone

xtian_goelt

[18]Nov 2, 2009
    • level: 5

RenatoB wrote:
    xtian_goelt, by the time the tornado episode hit you thought the writers had ran out of ideas? I mean, if anything, it meant they were getting more and more ideas. Something huge like a tornado revamps a series, keeps things fresh by providing interesting plots and killing off supporting characters. And the general opinion is that "Something's Coming" is one of the greatest episodes of DH ever.

Hahaha not for me RenatoB. The tornado for me just made me think that the writers were trying way way way too hard, just so they can have another interesting story. Tornado in the suburb,, i'm sorry but a tornado should be put in a tv show like heroes or something else. Because the real story that is continued by the tornado is just Victor's death (well and also Ida's death but she's not really part of the main story). Do they really have to use a tornado for that?? I'm really sorry but i just have to say desperate housewives season4 was a complete let down for me. Well they made it up to me,, i mean us with season5 which i think is arguably the best season of desperate housewives.

marto_dd

[19]Nov 2, 2009
    • level: 17

I agree with Marmalade11

Technically there may have been worse episodes then the finale of season 5, but "Everybody Says Don't/If It's Only In Your Head" is the fist thing that comes to my mind when I read the phrase "bad episode".

It was uneventful and predictable, I knew what would happen with every singe storyline. Dave and Susan were so boring, really, really boring. I've felt excited at the end of each mystery but this one. I knew Dave would never kill Susan or MJ and all the situations were predictable. And Susan is okay for a little love drama now and then, but she absolutely not okay for mystery drama.

Marmalade11

[20]Nov 2, 2009
    marto_dd wrote:

And Susan is okay for a little love drama now and then, but she absolutely not okay for mystery drama.

Yet she gets it like, every season