Desperate Housewives

God, That's Good

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 22, 2007 on ABC

• Hilarious! Plain hilarious. Power is the tipe of thing people don't think about until it is taking away... Anyway, this show has still a lot of power!

Since the beginning, we can see the the lot of potencial that this episode has!

The first scene when Susan throws something to the floor in the darkness and Carlos-Eddie scene were hilarious!

I loved the scene in Lynette house with the food. Tom gets so angry! XD "More, please...XD" Great. The rest of the episode has this kind of good scenes between Lynette and Tom. Lynette should not do that, and Tom should not ask Lynette not to do it! It's bad, that Lynette ignore Tom, it was his restaurant so tecnicaly, it is logical that he gets angry. I hated the idea of Lynette falling for the other guy. I know it is normal that she confussed felings but I hope that she and Tom don't get problems.

Gabi had his hilarious part aswell. When she is running and fighting the boy for exemple. Her final act was beautiful. She said that she was gonna marry him, I think that it was too much, but was a great act for Victor.

Eddie had a touching moment. "I was not happy since a long time ago". She is getting out her most human part. When Carlos saw that he has not a future with Gabi that was... a bad thing! I guess.

Susan was so funny! "I cannot choice between the cakes! XD" She give a punch in the leg to the girl! It was so plain hilarious. The final was great! The fight, I has to be so difficult choice between two persons you love.

The whole boy in the freezer was pointless... I don't know what has to do with the story! And I have to finish saying that the final narration about power... was by far one of the best in the season.