Desperate Housewives

I Guess This is Goodbye (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 16, 2010 on ABC

6.6
  • Serioulsy?

I scratch my head but find no answer. How a great show like DH could jump the sharks so quickly and so surprisingly? [Please pm me if you know...]

Until last year it was still okay but I lost total interest in season 6.
    My favourite character, Katherine, went crazy... and lesbian. Why do the writers now feel obligated to sexually convert their characters whenever they have a lack of inspiration?

What was interesting about this show was the interaction between the four housewives. Now they hardly share the same room anymore... Come on!

What was that stupid Eddy arc? I mean, we hardly know the kid and all of a sudden the whole end of the season revolves around him and it's just dumb.

Not to mention the season 6 'mystery' about Angie, her scars, crazy-husband-having-problem-with-his-son to I-love-you-danny and I-hate-you-but-now-I-can't live-without-you-dad which totally sucked. I wasn't hooked at all and couldn't wait for them to be gone...

Oh, and why did the writers have to ruin Bree who was one of the best housewife on the lane?!

So please, Marc Cherry, if you read this give us back our group of cray lady friends who went through thick and thin together and who I miss so much!