Desperate Housewives

I Guess This is Goodbye (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 16, 2010 on ABC

6.6
  • Susan, Gabrielle, Bree, Lynette, Angie, Patrick, Nick, Danny, Eddie and..... Paul?

This is one of the best episodes of season six in my opinion. An 'explosive' ending (more on that later)

Firstly, just what is the thing with the child mix up? Guess we will have to wait for next season

Seeing Bree give in to Sam was quite shocking she doesn't usually give up so easily. And the fact old incidents have come out of the woodwork is also quite a good twist, guess we will have to wait until next season to see the fallout of that revelation.

Susan and Mike moving was quite good but I got a feeling we shall be seeing less of Susan in 7
    Lynette giving birth whilst being held captive was quite emotional. Hats off to Felicity Huffman again.

But its Gabrielle and Angie who win this episode. The fact Gabby was willing to help someone for a change shows just how much she has grown. I am sad to see Angie leave. John Barrowman was also killed off. He was actually quite a good bad guy.

And lastly, the ending. What a smack in the chops!