Desperate Housewives

I Guess This is Goodbye (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 16, 2010 on ABC

6.6
  • Booom baaam booom baaam boom paul....huh?! *dies*

Okay so, I watched the first episode of the finale and this one about three days apart and I can just say something, great idea!

The tension was just too much too handle. I love how Desperate Housewives is focusing more on being thrilling in the last couple of seasons, then on being smart.

Yes the storylines are over the top, but hey it's Desperate Housewives. If they're not then why are watching?

Okay, the storylines of this episode:

Gabrielle tries helping the Bolens by attempting to get the aid of Patrick. When that fails, she tricks a depressed, leaving Susan into helping her unitentionally while she tries to help Danny escape. Meanwhile Lynette is helf captive by Eddie who wants to take her with him until he knows he could escape but that plan goes to hell when Lynette's water breaks.

Bree hands over her company to Sam, who by the way is one the most annoying and punch worthy characters ever to be featured on this show.

Oscar worthy episode.

Gripping is one word you could use to describe it. The way the last fifteen minutes played out were simply emotionally rollercoastered!

I can go on and on about how nerve wracking it was to just sit there waiting to see what will happen. The ending was a big whoa for me! I mean Paul is back. Way to get everybody excited for season seven.

Flawless finale.