Desperate Housewives

I'll Swallow Poison on Sunday

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 01, 2011 on ABC

• The funniest episode of season 7!

What do you get when you have Gaby and her daughters living with Bree? LOADS OF LAUGHS!! Damn, I loved those amazing scenes at Bree's house and those little actresses are so funny that they actually do not annoy me. Also that new detective seemed a lot better than Keith, I actually liked him and Bree in those scenes. Felicia stole every scene she was in and I loved that little music montage of her poisoning Paul and Susan not having a clue. It was classic old school DH :)

Lynette and Tom. Where to begin? They were never very interesting to me and now when their marriage is in trouble ... I sorta like them. Even Renee seems to know Tom better than Lynette does and they only spent one weekend together.
  • Brilliantly devious episode!

This was a really awesome episode, with a lot of antifreeze! There was just so much evil devious planning and so much canniving that was such a brilliant episode!

The Susan, Felicia and Paul storyline was just great! So good that I don't want to spoil anymore, but I definitely recommend seeing it!

The room makeover with Lynette, Tom and Renee was so boring. Lynette's charactr has been ridiculously boring all season, except ofo r one particular episode.

Everything at Bree's house ws just brilliant! So much comedy from Gabrieelle's part, I found myself laughing at all of those scenes, and it was truly a scintillating storyline in so many ways! Those little girls are just hilarious!

LAll up, a brilliant episode with so much great houmour! Overlooking the flaw of Lynette, everything wlas just brilliant, and I can't wait for the next week's episode!
  • 5/1

An all new D House tonight and it turned out to be one of the better episodes of the season. I really dislike Felicia so I hope that her master plan to take down Paul fails. I actually liekd the Susan and Paul dynamic tonight, usually I hate everything with her as of late.

The Tom and Lynette continued struggle was enjoyable tonight. The latter had some great witty lines to counter her husband and Rene.

Not sure if I like Bree and the new detective together, but we shall see.

Juanita actually had me laughing tonight. Usually she bugs me, but she was good today.

This was just a very well-done episode.
  • I'll Swallow Poison on Sunday

I'll Swallow Poison on Sunday was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Desperate Housewives. I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of character and plot development. It was interesting to meet Detective Cake who checks up on Felicia. Bree endured a rough time with Gaby and the girls staying with her but gets through by thanks to Carlos. Bree and Gaby make a major decision about their friendship. Lynette goes behind Renee's back to redo Tom's office to her liking but Renee does the same thing and Tom loves it, causing the widening gap between him and Lynette to become bigger. I like Tom in his new job and I liked how Renee did what she did and why. Susan continues caring for Paul who seems to get worse. Felicia has worked Susan into her plans and causes some big trouble. I look forward to watching the next episode of Desperate Housewives!!!!!!!
  • This is the Desperate housewives we've known and loved...

Like it's original concept, this season nearing its finale had brought us a lot of what's behind the doors in Westeria Lane. Now that's an episode ye kinda hard to miss. All those original conflicts. This is the story of Westeria Lane and everyone in it. These recent episodes are just starting to remind me why i love DH.
    (if you haven't seen the episode, stop reading... spoilers alert spoilers alert)
    This is the Felicia Tillman we've known and hate. I personally missed her when she disappeared for i have this thought in my mind that i know she'd make a real great villain. She's perfect for this. I love how she evolved from that tactless newcomer to that vindictive psychopath who's of for Paul young's head. And she's back, though her ways aren't as surprisingly clever and mad as she use to, it makes me happy knowing that they didn't try to cook up some new annoyingly weird neighbor to bring in some mystery to the lane. I get it why Paul young actually believed her. Paul was not an evil guy in the first place. He was a grieving husband who was pushed to his limits. Like any other person in this lane. The only thing that separates him from them is that he actually killed someone (although techincaly Andrew did run over Juanita Solis(I), still, she actually died when she fell down the stairs). At least Paul Young and Felicia Tillman brought back trouble in the Lane with them. Unlike Mike, he's suppose to be that knight riding off the white horse. Now, he's just too lame. I think this episodes preceding the finale are the perfect way to close the show. I sure am gonna miss the lane, but there can be no other perfect way to end it before their last curtain call...
  • Another good one....

I really enjoyed this episode of desperate housewives, i really loved all the stuff with bree gaby and the kids as bree tried to disipline gabys spoiled children, i thought the scenes when the kids thought that bree was trying to kill them was really funny, i liked the fact that carlous didnt rat bree out to the cop, the cop that from the looks of things bree may start a relationship with, susan had good storlyine this week i enjoyed all the stuff with felicia espiicaaly the barf in the bag ( so funny ) Lynette had the worst storyline this week she and tom are being really horried to one another i feel a seperation in the way despite that this was a really great episode season 7 seems to be improving as it approchs the end, better late then never
  • A piece of cake - Jonathan Cake

Well, a new person joins the cast in the form of Detective Chuck Vance played by Jonathan Cake.

First impressions are important and I must say this scrummy copper made a rather good impression on me and Bree too. once again, it will be nice to see Bree date someone. when Bree is alone she doesn't fair up too well but when she is dating someone Marcia Cross tends to glow.

On the other side of the fence, Felicia and Susan bond. but for all the wrong reasons; Susan wants to help Paul whilst Felicia wants to harm Paul. The poison montage was well done and the ending when Paul threw Susan out and then collapsed was well done. Another fine episode of season seven.