Desperate Housewives

Lost My Power

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 29, 2012 on ABC

• Lost My Power

Lost My Power was an absolutely amazing and extremely entertaining and touching episode of Desperate Housewives. I really enjoyed watching because the story lines explored were fun, engaging, and full of drama and character development. Gaby and Carlos and compete and in the end Gaby tells Carlos how things really are and it seems he may contemplate her words. I liked Bree's scenes with her lawyer. Some of the best scenes were with Susan and MJ and it was emotionally stirring to watch them interact and relate to Mike's death. I loved how Susan got the neighborhood guys together and I almost cried, yes, I may have shed a few tears. Seriously though this was some deep stuff. Bree's story line was even kind of emotionally disturbing as was Lynnette's and Gaby's. I just this moment thought " wow the women of Wisteria Lane REALLY ARE THE DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES and I'm thrilled because this means that the writers may have something spectacular planned for the series finale, and they sure as heaven better because it IS EXPECTED of them! I can't wait to watch the next episode!!!!!!!!!