Desperate Housewives

Pleasant Little Kingdom

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 05, 2010 on ABC

• "Pleasant Little Kingdom"

The beginning was IMO very slow and boring. Totally not buying that idiotic story line with Tom & his penis That was disgusting, not funny anymore. Just like Roy & Karen when they do sex jokes.

I loved Susan & Renee together tonight, only reminded me of a unreplaceable Edie/Susan chemistry. Bree is boring as always these days, cannot wait for Brian Austin Green to get out of the show. His dad is sleaze. At least they nabbed surprisingly funny Cynthia Watros as Tracy. Gaby was amazing last night, I love Eva so much, she was at her best when she tried to make fools out of those ICE agents. What bothered me is Carlos was very cold in that goodbye scene with Grace. It would be just an average episode for me, but then the final scene came and I loved how it turns out. Paul was so evil I loved that. And how they all were showing their hate towards him and in the end the foght like a couple of dogs only Lynette remained as cool as possible, because she is the only one who actually figured out what was going on at that moment.