Desperate Housewives

ABC (ended 2012)

neomichel

Desperate Housewives Fan Reviews (813)

• how i get myex backby dr isaac

i have never seen a wonderful Doctor like Doctor ISAAC. He is a man of his word and the solution of all kind of problems, i call him the physical God on earth because of what he has done for me with his powerful spell. I was married for seventeen years without any child but when i contacted Doctor Atete for help,he promised me that all will be well with me and my wife then he cast a spell for me and i am so please to tell the world that my wife got pregnant after sex and today she gave birth to triplet. What else can i say than to say thank you to Doctor ISAAC the man that has wipe my tears. Do you need HELP then Contact Doctor ISAAC today via mail:

• good show

Very good show. Susan kinda annoyed me a bit.
  • A Gift From God

This is my favourite show and I think about it every second of every day. IT'S SOOOOOOO GOOD! Gaby is so glamorous and beautiful, Bree is so domestic and the perfect host, Susan is so friendly and caring, and Lynette is so smart! Mary Alice has the most amazing quotes like: "To live in fear, is not to live at all" and "As much as death takes from us, it also gives. It teaches us what is truly important, like giving back after a lifetime of taking, going after something we should have never let go of, or looking on to what made us who we are". My favourite character is definitely Gabrielle! I love how she is so glamorous, how she's a diva, how she's a fashionista and also her modelling days, she is also one of the most stunning people I have ever seen in my life. All the actors couldn't be better at their jobs and the show altogether is crafted by Christ. I can't even believe how a program could be so great. I love how it's a dramedy, how there's dramatic events but it's not dead serious as a drama and there are parts that make you laugh! One of my goals in mmy llife is to see Colonial Street which is the street which is called 'Wisteria Lane' in the land of desperate housewives. I love how it's so much more than just a dramedy, it's a lot deeper than that. I love how a lot of work gets put into it. I love how the hair of the residents of Wisteria Lane faintly blow back, especially in flashbacks. I love the opening theme, how the song changes and is so cheerful at the end, I love how feminism and Adam and Eve are shown, how deep it goes. I know understand a lot more about all the emotions, themes, characters and opening. I now understand how Adam and Eve represent temptation and why a lot of the promotion involves apples and how Adam getting crushes by the apple is a symbol of feminism. Anyway, this show is amazing and is perfect for EVERYONE, even guys, I know heaps of guys who love this show. This show is just so deep and meaningful, so heavenly, so funny and so eventful. This show is perfect and clearly a gift from god. Thank you to Marc Cherry and the rest of the cast and crew, you've made me fall in love.

• Season 9!!

There REAAALLLLYY should be a season 9, something like a finish to everything, a big ending or a future of the street, or I don't know..... I just think it's a great idea!!

In these years this show has gathered lots of fans, "Season 9" could turn the world upside down!! :D :D
  • Finally putting this series to bed...

I enjoyed this quirky little show, and have only finally gotten around to finishing off the series. I feel the murder/cover-up premise of the last season a little silly. How can Carlos by guilty of murder by stopping a man who had broken in from attacking his wife in his own house?
  • Desperate For More!

Love this show!! I was so upset when it ended.
  • About this series

It had great casting, main title theme music, acting for Felicity Huffman in season one and Kathryn Joosten in season one & four.
  • Always in my heart

For 8 years almost every Sunday night curling up on my couch with my mom I knew that it woud be a great night. Miss these ladies
  • loved this show!

This was my favorite show of all time! I am soooo sad that they decided to end it :( It seems they left a possibility for bringing it back in the future and I hope that they will. It would be nice to see what happened to all the kids and their kids. Or a movie?? Or reunited in the future? Fans want more.
  • Kissing Them Goodbye

I Am sooooo Disappointed that this is their last season but it was a great and amazing season filled with love tears and all sorts of emotions I am certain that ther is no show that can replace it and i hoppe that one day the housewives can share a secret that there was one time where they all reunited for some sort of event and make a movie out of it <3
  • Who says the suburbs are boring?

This show ran for 8 seasons and has never left me down once. We follow the lives of four women who are so different from each others, and so equal at the same time. The problems they face, the family crisis, the joys, the good days, the bad days... everything.

What amazed me in this show was the fact that it wasn't just another slapstick series where we see different families facing everyday trouble. It is a series where the values of family, friendship and support are always present. Plus, the fact that we had each season a juicy mystery regarding a new neighbour who moved in, it was enough to make us wonder what would happen next.

The cast was just perfect. I especially loved Teri Hatcher's character, Susan, who was the funniest of them all, but was also the one who managed to give us that feeling that even if she was incredibly clumsy, she could be incredibly serious and competent when she wanted to. Also loved Eva Longoria's character, Gabrielle, who made me laugh about the not so serious attempts of her to find true happiness. Marcia Cross's character, Bree was without doubt the most complex character in the show because she suffered so much, but always managed to come up on top of everything. Felicity Huffman's character, Lynette was amazing, portraying the typical super mom who tries her best to raise a family, while working. And finally, Brenda Strong's character, Mary Alice Young, who provided us with a wonderful narrative of the events (her voice is incredibly sweet and caring, and I just wished she would have appeared a little more like a ghost, or in flashbacks).

It deserves a 10, not only because it made us laugh, but because it also made us cry, cheer and applaud from the first episode, to the incredible ending.
  • Goodbye

I can't imagine life without DH. Why are they ending the series. I just don't believe that bs story of decreasing numbers of viewers. They are unique. There are many shows thats really bad and they go on for years. Bring them back, please!!
  • Always keeps me hanging!

I have been following this show since the first episode and it leaves me hanging every single time. I had to get Netflix and Hulu to catch up on 5 years of seasons! I can't believe it's lasted this long and look forward to enjoying more seasons to come.
  • Better ending

The finale was good but it wasn't great. It would have been nice to see flashbacks of previous episodes. I would have like to see old favorites come back like Zach and Paul Young, Nick and Angie Bolen, Andrew and Danielle, Anna, Katherine's daughter Dylan and Susan's mother Sophie. We should have also got to see more of Katherine than what we got. But it's ok. It was still a good send off.
  • MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW AND IT ALL ENDS TONIGHT ;)

This show gave me so much - laughter, tears, shocks, giggles, joy, sadness, made me angry and disappointed me many times but also took my breath away and made me a proud viewer and a fan. These past 8 years have been a blast and I was always entertained, there no show that could ever replace it.

Desperate Housewives is not just a show or a title of this landmark series ... it's also something very special for me and millions of other fans worldwide. It's these characters, this wonderful cast and crew, storylines, moments, music, Danny Elfman's theme music and most of all - the joy we experienced while watching this show. Thank you Marc Cherry for creating this true hit, you made so many good and so many terrible choices during the show's run but it doesn't matter now.

The show ends tonight and I will always treasure it and remember it as the soundtrack of my early years. Yes, I was only 13 when I started watching, now I'm 20. I grew up with it and invested 8 years into it, I think of these characters as my dear friends from some kind of a different universe ;) and this amazing ride ends tonight. 180 episodes, 8 years, about 90 character deaths, one kickass lawsuit and still dead Mary Alice Young later.
  • U will be missed ;)

Dear Desperate Housewives. I've given u so many hours of my life, and you have entertained me so much. I wil miss u ;P
  • Many people I know dislike this particular show...

...but I think it is one of the better shows that have ever gone on the air. I like the interplay of the characters and all the bizarre situations that keep you wondering what will happen next. I am a fan of the directors work going back many years and I feel that he did a good job with this show. I don't know if I would buy it on DVD, but I do like to watch it whenever possible...
  • Just a few things

One of the best endings to a TV series that I have ever seen. That being said, I don't think that Bree would have gone into politics with all those skeletons in the closet (news reporters being what they are). It was nice that the Scavos and the Delfinos end up together in New York (if I remember correctly, Julie was going to go to school there and Susan would help take care of the baby). That way they can all enjoy the grandchild. I still don't understand why Mike had to die so close to the end of the series. It didn't really serve any purpose. Too sad for Susan.
  • Hilarious!

Great acting here! I like their stylish outfits, their multiple personalities, and wittiness! The 'gossip' is always enticing and their outfits seem to draw appeal towards their bubbly personalities as desperation explodes the screen over and over again...
  • Desperate Housewives - The Best Drama Show In The History Of Television!!!!!!!

First of all let me tell you how I got into this series. And second of all I am a 15 year old boy. A couple of my friends (girls in my class) recommended this series to me. I thought that whatever, if I won't like it, it is not so serious. So I bought the first season and it DAZZLED ME!!!! The first three episodes did not interest me but then the plot started to develop and it turned out to be an excellent season. I watched 23 episodes in 3 days. The I ran into the store and could not find it so I got the big package with the first 6 seasons. It took me 2 months to watch them and I enjoyed every single minute of it. I couldn't wait for the release of the 7th season and I pre-ordered it. It came out 12 days before the 8th season premiere in Finland. As of today, I have seen every episode of the series and tomorrow airs the 8.12 in Finland. I can't wait! But as you can see, I'm a 15 year old boy and I enjoy it! Everybody will love this show! I like all the characters! Flawless. 10/10 <3
  • Perfect

The show is just perfect in my opinion, not much else for me to say.
  • All my fav shows are ending!

Guys! All my fav shows are coming to an end!

First they took Smallville & now this! They better keep Once Upon a Time & Pretty Little Liars!

I love Gabby. I know I didn't start watching this show till season..After the twister that ruined their town but still! I watched all the season in 1 summer to catch up!

I hate Bree! She makes me so mad! But her son is hot so they should bring him back! And I'm loveing the new pregnancy time line thig going on! Her & the red head! AHHAHA sooo good!
  • It's time to say goodbye...

It's a great show, which I've been following for eight seasons additively. But even good things must end...
  • I <3 it!

Just started watching the show with this newest season, but I'm already hooked and definitely gonna have to watch it from the beginning soon!
  • Late Shows

I've really enjoyed the series.I hope Carlos can confess and the talented ladies can minimize the punishment to prevent Bree from getting lost.Hope another series or more reruns.This is a picture of John Waters(local famous director/producer) and myself by my partner.Mom had some fun with the show,too.I was an Army test director/tech and then the law exams.
  • Boy, these Housewives are desperate!

Whoa. Words cannot describe how boring this show is--even my mom hates it! We were hoping for a show with--I dunno--DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, and what did we get? This tripe about whiny dorks who say they're desperate, but look like the only desperate thing they've done in the entire show is--break up with a boy. Wow---that's really desperate. Shoot me, just shoot me. In fact, if that show was still on, I'd watch it when this piece of corn isn't polluting the airwaves. Think of the ozone layer! What pollution has our society bought into Planet Earth? Invisible, yes, but it still pollutes the air! Clean up our peaceful planet and kill this show!
  • I absolutely love this show! In fact, I love it so much I wish I were living right in the middle of Wisteria Lane so I could see the "goings on" of all the families there. Yeah, yeah I know----it's just television but what if it weren't! Make room for me!

I didn't watch this show when it first aired but people at work kept talking about it on Monday mornings so it got the best of me and I had to judge for myself. I was hooked right away, there is no doubt about that and the first chance I got, I quickly caught up with the episodes I hadn't seen. Now I can't get enough of this show! Many changes. I miss Edie, still and I miss Karl (loved his personality) and would have loved to know if Bree could have tamed him for all time ending in perhaps she dumping him. I hope this show never ends but, of course, it has to. My only hope is that either I'm too old to see anything on television by that time or it is replaced with something that I'll love just as much, if not more.
  • One of the best shows on TV!

Keeping you watching to the end you don't get board and will never think about watching anything else at 9PM on Sundays. Sadly this will be their final season and I have been watching this show since season 6. :( Soon I would like to see all the seasons in full. Every episode flows into another in a Interesting way. I highly recommend Desparate Housewives and can't wait for next week's episode!

• A great show mixing comedy with drama and mystery.

This show started out absolutely fantastic! Any one episode could make you laugh and cry all in one hour. After 5 seasons though the jokes started to get a bit old and while each season was original, the themes started to repeat themselves. I feel that the last couple seasons were dryer than the previous, but hopefully this last season will have the show go out on top again.

• Who done it.

Some touching momemts take place this week. Susan dealing with the loss of a kidney and her remaining one working at 5%. How sad for her son to have to see her collaspe in the hallway. Carlos told Gabby that looking for Grace would lead to trouble and it has. I don't know how I would deal with the situation if it were to happen to me in real life. So she decided to get a doll to replace the pictures of Grace... The levity of this week issue goes to Bree, Keith, and Orson triangle. Where will this lead to? The food fight was pretty hilarious. Should Renee have told Lynette about the one night stand with Tom? Only future episodes will tell us if this was the right choice. And finally, who shot Paul? I thought it was Mike but, he says no.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10