Desperate Housewives

ABC (ended 2012)

neomichel

Desperate Housewives Fan Reviews (813)

• MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW AND IT ALL ENDS TONIGHT ;)

This show gave me so much - laughter, tears, shocks, giggles, joy, sadness, made me angry and disappointed me many times but also took my breath away and made me a proud viewer and a fan. These past 8 years have been a blast and I was always entertained, there no show that could ever replace it.

Desperate Housewives is not just a show or a title of this landmark series ... it's also something very special for me and millions of other fans worldwide. It's these characters, this wonderful cast and crew, storylines, moments, music, Danny Elfman's theme music and most of all - the joy we experienced while watching this show. Thank you Marc Cherry for creating this true hit, you made so many good and so many terrible choices during the show's run but it doesn't matter now.

The show ends tonight and I will always treasure it and remember it as the soundtrack of my early years. Yes, I was only 13 when I started watching, now I'm 20. I grew up with it and invested 8 years into it, I think of these characters as my dear friends from some kind of a different universe ;) and this amazing ride ends tonight. 180 episodes, 8 years, about 90 character deaths, one kickass lawsuit and still dead Mary Alice Young later.