Desperate Housewives

School of Hard Knocks

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 16, 2011 on ABC

• 8.04 "School of Hard Knocks"

Written by: Marco Pennette

Directed by: David Grossman

Ok, not my favorite episode. I was laughing a little bit at Bree & Danielle stuff and all this sex swings business. Renee had good funny one-liners and she made a good point about Lynette looking like a trash. Susan had the beginning of that insanely long and boring art crappy storyline with Miguel Ferrer who always plays the same character on every show. Lynette met Tom's new girlfriend Jane - played by amazing Andrea Parker. Gaby had a filler stuff (plus boring) with this PTA president portrayed by Beth Littleford, she was also in 7.21, played her part well and was very funny. But this was a very very weak ep - 5/10

• Not the greatest storylines, but still insanely funny!

I did think that this episode was a little lacking in terms of the storylines, which is why I couldn't score it a perfect ten. However, I definitely loved Gaby's storyline! It was amazing and hilarious, and I lved it a lot!

Susan's, Bree's and Lynette's storylines were OK, but not as exciting as several other episodes. Bree's was the next best, with her daughter returning, but that sex swing was a little random!

Like I said, I didn't think the storyylines were too good, but the episode was very funnty! The scene with Lynette and Renee working out at the exercise place was just hilarious!!! And Bree stuck in the swing was hilarious too! Gaby's whole storyline was funny!

Not a bad episode at all! But I hope there's a little more substance netx week!
  • School of Hard Knocks

School of Hard Knocks was a great and entertaining episode of Desperate Housewives. I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had good character and plot development for many of the characters. I thought it was cool how Susan wanted to take an art class, and how the teacher forced emotions out of her. I also thought it was funny when Bree discovered the truth about her daughter's business. Gabby has pushed some boundaries and now she will be forced into a new lifestyle she never wanted. Lynette makes some surprising discoveries of her own about Tom. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!