Desperate Housewives

• 8.08 "Suspicion Song"

Directed by: Jennifer Getzinger

Written by: David Schladweiler

------------------------------------------

Not the best albeit not the worst episode of the show. Kinda like Susan in this part, Leslie Jordan is hilarous in everything he does. Marcia Cross was a serious badass when she told Chuck to get the hell out of the street and leave her & her friends alone. Gaby tried to cover for her hubby at his firm, but the truth comes about about his drinking and he is sent to rehab center! Renee has nothing to do except telling Lynette to have sex with a starnger and put herself out there for someone else, but she has a point. 7,0/10
  • Awesome (as usual)!!!

Can't believe that this show will soon be over forever. I'm gonna miss it so much! :(

But for today's episode, it was epic! Gaby trying to handle Carlos's work was really awesome! Hilarious scenes there!

Susan's scenes with the art gallery was AMAZING <33333333 I was waiting the hole episode just for those last few scenes! It was just incredible!

I don't wanna give too much away, but the last few minutes of this episode were incredibel, and now I am impantiently awaiting the next episode! Can't wait!

Keep it up, guys! This it very interesting and I can't wait for more!
  • Suspicion Song

Suspicion Song was a great episode of Desperate Housewives and I really enjoyed watching this episode because all of the housewives had to deal with their own issues along with the secret one they share. The story lines were well written and fun to watch. I thought it was touching how Carlos's client came to offer his help. Andre thrusting success onto Susan was full of humorous and fun scenes. Bree being interrogated by Chuck was the dose of reality setting in, and Gabby tries to help Carlos. Lynnette is up for change upon her and Tom's wedding anniversary but things aren't what they seem. It was all very entertaining. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!