Desperate Housewives

The Ballad of Booth (1)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 09, 2010 on ABC

6.8
  • In part 1 of the season 6 finale, Bree might have to reveal a secret; Angie and Gaby form an alliance in their darkest hours; Susan and Mike make a big decision; Bree considers revealing a family secret, whereas Lynette's fate is held in Eddie's hands.

Intense!! I loved this episode. Season 6 might be my favorite season if they manage to work this out correctly. The storylines all flow really well and are extremely good, but the consequences for each of these storylines could end up either good or bad. I hope the writers think about what they're going to do after all of this flows out in 6x23.
    It appears that this finale is trying to be a HUGE game-changer and it could possibly go over the boundaries...which can be a good or bad thing. Alas, let me review the episode:

All of it was good. But if Susan moves, will they really care? They hardly hang out with each other in the first place! The only two characters that ever interact with each other are Susan and Gaby. Lynette is so dumb for confronting Eddie like that. Why couldn't she just let him go so that way her baby might not die? She is so dumb! UGH. And then her water breaks, how convenient (and cliche)! But I'm not complaining, I'm psyched.
    Something tells me the stupid bombs not gonna go off, as much as I want to.. but I think that'd be pushing it too far.