Desperate Housewives

The People Will Hear

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 06, 2012 on ABC

• Can't believe it's alomst over! :(

Desperate Housewives itself is nearing its conclusion, but it still continues to provide amazing episodes, even this close to the ending. This one was extremely entertaining, with smoe immensely interesting scenes. The Bree storyline was ofc course phenomenal! And I can't wait to see how it develops!

The Lynette storyline was actually very interesting today, quite surprisingly. Some very interesting events occurred, and I can't wait to see how this is all resolved!

I am really loving this show! Although I've always wanted to see it from the beginning, I've only seen the last few seasons, and I've loved it. This is definitely a show I will watch back from the start in future. But for now, I can't wait to see how it all wil l end! :)
  • 8.21 'The People Will Hear'

The last episode of Desperate Housewives before the (hopefully) big series finale didn't disappoint and made me realize just how good this show can be and even in it's last episodes it still has the tension, twists, turns, surprises, darkness and humor.

The episode opens up with Tripp prepping the ladies for Bree's murder trial which is suppose to occur just within a few days. Meanwhile Lynette and Susan are stunned by Gaby's calm attitude in this situation, it totally seemed like she didn't even care for the trial, she even invited Bree to the boutique where she works to pick up some hot dresses for it. Later on her daughters make her realize (in a totally banal situation) that you have to take care of your missteps yourself and take the blame for it.

Tom and Lynette are becoming closer when this India thing becomes serious for him and the kids. So she asks his boss (her boyfriend lol) to cancel the transfer and let him saty here. He agrees but demands sex for it, Lynette says she's not ready for that step yet and that she's interested in somebody else. He becomes mad, leaves and publicly calls her a bitch in front of Tom who throws a punch at him. Then Tom admits to Jane that he still deeply loves and cares for Lynette. Jane is heartbroken, packs her stuff and leaves. Shame. They should've done more with the character. Andrea Parker is amazing.

Susan and Julie go to lamaze classes together, she basically makes up for the baby's father now :D but poor Porter is always working shifts at the fast food and he doesn't have time to do all these baby activities with Julie. He confides in Susan that he doesn't even know what to do with this life, so he tries to make extra $$$ to help Julie finish her PhD. After that confession Susan decides to sell the house, move away with Julie and MJ and help raising her granddaughter. I know it's hard for her to live on Wisteria Lane without Mike. :( I miss him, too.

Perfect episode, amazing set up ... God knows next week will be hard for us fans ... 9,0/10
  • In tears writing this review.

Tom is being shipped to India, thanks to Lynette. When Lynette asks her boss to cancel the move, he makes a move on her much to her dismay. She refuses, he gets angry and calls her a b!tch infront of Tom, which makes Tom punch him resulting in the loss of his job. Jane asks Tom if he still loves Lynette and he replies with "yes." So she leaves. Adios amigo. Never really liked her.

Susan is helping Julie stay calm since Porter is missing all the important preperations for her child birth. After having a conversation with Porter, she realises that she needs to step up and take his place in raising the baby, which is why she decided to sell the house and move in closer to Julie's university. This makes me really sad. The thought of Susan leaving Wisteria Lane is Monica and Chandler leaving their appartment on Friends all over again.

Then the ladies are called in for their testemonies where things are tipped in Bree's direction, but all goes wrong when her suicide note from the night of Chuck's death is found. Gaby comes to the realization of how much Bree is sacrificing for her and is overcome by guilt, right after Tom sees an almost naked Lynette with another man, not knowing it was actually Lee helping her take off Renee's dress.

I absolutely loved this episode from beggining to end. It was very suspenseful. Bree's trial really got me jumpy. I can't wait to see how it all plays out, but I know I'm going to cry my eyes out.
  • The People Will Hear

The People Will Hear was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Desperate Housewives because there was a lot of action, drama, intrigue, character development and plot progression. It was awesome to seethe women of Wisteria Lane go through so many different tests and tasks and jump through hoop so to speak. I liked how the story unfolded and there was a lot of suspense. The story was engaging and exciting as Bree stood trial for a murder she didn't commit. I liked the Susan, Parker, Julie storyline. It was also interesting to see Tom's boss reel from Lynette's grasp. I certainly look forward to watching how every thing wraps up!!!!!!!!!