Desperate Housewives

The People Will Hear

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 06, 2012 on ABC

• In tears writing this review.

Tom is being shipped to India, thanks to Lynette. When Lynette asks her boss to cancel the move, he makes a move on her much to her dismay. She refuses, he gets angry and calls her a b!tch infront of Tom, which makes Tom punch him resulting in the loss of his job. Jane asks Tom if he still loves Lynette and he replies with "yes." So she leaves. Adios amigo. Never really liked her.

Susan is helping Julie stay calm since Porter is missing all the important preperations for her child birth. After having a conversation with Porter, she realises that she needs to step up and take his place in raising the baby, which is why she decided to sell the house and move in closer to Julie's university. This makes me really sad. The thought of Susan leaving Wisteria Lane is Monica and Chandler leaving their appartment on Friends all over again.

Then the ladies are called in for their testemonies where things are tipped in Bree's direction, but all goes wrong when her suicide note from the night of Chuck's death is found. Gaby comes to the realization of how much Bree is sacrificing for her and is overcome by guilt, right after Tom sees an almost naked Lynette with another man, not knowing it was actually Lee helping her take off Renee's dress.

I absolutely loved this episode from beggining to end. It was very suspenseful. Bree's trial really got me jumpy. I can't wait to see how it all plays out, but I know I'm going to cry my eyes out.