Desperate Housewives

Watch While I Revise the World

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 09, 2011 on ABC

• I loved this episode ALL THE WAY! It was amazing, much better than episode 2 and not far away from the premiere.

Bree/Gabrielle: Brilliantly executed. I was creeped out when she found that picture of her hand in Chuck's briefcase, and then the twist in the end with Chuck being ready to propose. I don't know, it always seemed to me that Bree (or actually the writers) wasn't ready to dump Chuck, that he was still supposed to be there, but she broke up with him, and i'm glad! When he screamed "Don't lie to me!" I jumped, what an as*shole! And RenatoB, I don't think he read the letter, he just saw Bree read it (the opening scene 8x02) and assumed it was from a guy. And about the protect line, I just think that's cause he's a proud (annoying) cop.

Lynette: I found this extremely awesome. I don't understand what folks didn't like about it, I laughed out loud multible times (for example when Lynette started singing at the meditation center, or when she and Lyda fought, AHAHAHA LOL) but enjoyed the emotional moments as well. Felicity is so talented, and I'm glad she got to show it a bit more in this episode. Also, I'm really happy Tom didn't need to be a part of this storyline, cause' we all know what we would have gotten out of that: Fighting, whining, fighting, whining, whining.

Susan: Amazing as well, and very interesting to see the dynamics between Carlos and Susan. Btw, the opening sequense makes total sense, so it was nice to see the writers showing us that they thought about that. And I was so also hoping for them to kiss, and rip eachothers clothes off in the truck, but no. Although, the story took another turn in the end and gave us some wonderful drama, so that was good

Renee:A great storyline, the massage scene in the beginning was a lot of fun, and the end gave us some insight about how Lee's feeling, and that was nice, I can completely understand his situation.