Desperate Housewives

We All Deserve to Die

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 18, 2010 on ABC

7.6
  • Okay but not as "shocking" as ABC would have us believe.

Not too bad in the various plotlines with the Gabby one jarring as it's a bit much to think Lee and Bob would break up over her refusal to give them her eggs. Those two seemed truly commited, hard to believe it could end like that. The Lynette plot ended well as we all saw it coming how Irina was a scam artist and having Preston listen to her confession was cliche. But did love Lynette saying "I'll see you in church" and then her statement to Preston to "don't wait long because I already miss you." Great work by Huffman there. The Bree plot was a bit convoulted over the Sam/Andrew battles although just like her to ruin a whole dinner to save her reputation. I did like how Orson uses Andrew's own inability to pull off a devious plan as proof of his innocence and Bree suspecting Sam is intriguing. The Susan/Mike plot was a bit dull with her trying to salve his pride and even his statement over being broke wasn't enough to make it really notable. The big one was the revealation of the strangler and it's truly cheap to have it be a character who's popped up in about two episodes. This had a set-up for something big but now seems a plotline coming out of left field after so long even if it was used to get rid of Irina. So despite how big it seemed, just didn't connect well despite the small bits.