Desperate Housewives

We All Deserve to Die

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 18, 2010 on ABC

7.6
  • The season's stories begin to wind as Porter doesn't make it down the aisle,thanks to Lynette and the IRS,Gabi's attempts at being a good friend results in disaster, Danny makes a new 'friend' at the coffee shop and the Wisteria Lane killer is revealed.

I am astounded by this show. It has not failed to surprise me, make me laugh, and look forward to each episode with anticipation. Even with this episode, the puzzles of Wisteria Lane in Season Six are finally unravelling, and it has been orchestrated in hilarious and well - written fashion. The lengths Lynette will go to to prove a point or to make sure the truth comes out usually ends up with quite funny results. After proving to Porter that his wife to be Irina is a fake, that story concludes - tying in with the seasons' central story. Which is who is the killer / attacker on Wisteria Lane? I have to say I am shocked at the outcome. The writing is so precise that the events at the end of the episode have set the pace for yet another unforgettable Housewives finale. Most shows lose their charm at some point, or have a low season. Housewives has maintained its charm, humour and creative storylines that got us all hooked in the first place. I am very pleased to hear that it has been renewed for another season!