Desperate Housewives

Who Can Say What's True?

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 15, 2012 on ABC

• 8.11 "Who Can Say What's True?"

Written by: Brian Tanen

Directed by: Larry Shaw

--------------------------------

I am gonna be a little harsh this time not praising the storylines and I even dare to say this episode shoulda been titled "Who Wrote This Letdown Hour of Television?" it really disappointed me watching it only a week after an amazing episode 8.10. This episode is silly, making Bree totally weird and changing her character. Lynette was horrible trying to change her broken home and Gaby was totally boring and predictable when she tried to land the client for Carlos. Ugh. At least Renee was her usual funny self and Teri Hatcher a.k.a Susan had the best storyline of the night visiting the Sanchez family. 5/10
  • Some very interesting scenes today, and I think it is building up nicely!

Obviously, this episode wasn't quite as good as the last two in terms of the drama, but it was great comedy-wise and very entertaining with some of the scenes.

Bree at the bar was hilarious! That whole storyline was really funny tow atch, and I was laughing a lot! Gaby's dinner with the clients was perhaps even funnier!

Im really curious to find out who keeps writing thiese notes~! And I wonder what will happen with Alejandro's wife, because Susan gave away fsome extremely interesting information!

Not the exciting episode I was hoping this woul d be, but I think this episode is building things up ewxtremely nicely, and I can't wait to find out what is next!

Keep it up, Desperate Housewives!!!