Desperate Housewives

You Must Meet My Wife

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 03, 2010 on ABC

• This episode belongs to Marcia Cross, Mark Moses and Eva Longoria-Parker

This episode definately falls into the top ten of funny episodes. Especially the opening scenes

The moment Bree runs over little-Junita i was laughing. Then the scenes in the hospital - Paul Young offering to pray much to the surprise of the residents and Gabby's telling off Bree (Next time SWERVE!) made me laugh even harder.

Once again, its nice to see Marcia Cross embrace her sex side as she gradually falls for her hunk of a handyman. Teri Hatcher also proves to be rather sexy in her new role, though her guilt is slowly growing. Meanwhile Vanessa Willams and Flicka Huffman have great chemistry, though I wonder what Tom is hiding.

Eva Longoria Parker proves she owns the role of Gabrielle. Her comedy routine (sex sleeping and her exclamtion of Junitia's French!) swiftly changes to sadness when Carlos tells her the God Awful Truth. We don't hear what he says but we can see how devestated she really is.

Oh and Paul's Prison Wife Beth arrives. She is scared of Paul but why? What is that man up to?