Desperate Housewives

You Must Meet My Wife

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 03, 2010 on ABC

• Susan Has Second Thoughts About Her New Racy Job And Bree Gets Involved With A Young Contractor. Another New Neighbor Arrives On Wisteria Lane.

"Desperate Housewives" has started the season on the right note. I know it's only the second episode of the season but the show is hitting all the right notes. Drama, emotional and funny moments. I could not agree more with the other reviewers. This has got to be one of the funniest episodes of the series to date. I enjoyed this episode very much and all the storylines were entertaining. Bree's and Gaby's storyline was pure gold, it was the highlight of this episode. Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria work very well together. I hope the writers keep them together. They make a very good duo. Lynette's and Renee's storyline was great! Susan's new job has not interested me very much but I'll give it a try. Susan's and Mike's scene was the funniest scene in this episode. As usually, Mark Moses (Paul) was excellent here. His wife looks interesting. I really like Mark's acting. Bree's and Keith's side story is very good and entertaining. Let's hope she finds love. Overall, a very good episode filled with many memorable and funny moments.