Devious Maids Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on LifetimeBetween Seasons

fathers?

rekikoski

[1]Jul 23, 2013
    • level: 10

I think Marisols son isEvelyn and Adrian Powells biological son. And Valentina is Henrys daughter.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dec1964

[2]Jul 26, 2013
    • level: 33

rekikoski wrote:

I think Marisols son isEvelyn and Adrian Powells biological son. And Valentina is Henrys daughter.

I never thought about that, very interesting.

Sci-FiLover22

[3]Jul 31, 2013
    • level: 3

Dec1964 wrote:

rekikoski wrote:

the marisol son is evelyn and adrian paul son is very too far fetch for me.my sister said the same thing until i had to remind her their are alot of latinos and latinas who look white but arent white.marisol son is a good example of that.i think maybe you said marisol son is evelyn and adrian son is that because he looks white.but if you didnt know marisol you might say she was white.he looks like marisol too me.i dont think a woman would do all that stuff if it wasnt for her son.so i dont believe that one at all.the boy is marisol son not evelyn adn paul son.

now the valentina is henry daughter i can believe that one considering how ziola always keep telling valentina that rich boys never fall for the help.''trust me''as she says.

so the evelyn and adrian son being marisol son is crazy talk,sorry that one way too far fetch.but i do believe valentina is henry daughter though.

Edited on 07/31/2013 4:48pm

Sci-FiLover22

[4]Aug 12, 2013
    • level: 3
    Sci-FiLover22 wrote:

Dec1964 wrote:

rekikoski wrote:

the marisol son is evelyn and adrian paul son is very too far fetch for me.my sister said the same thing until i had to remind her their are alot of latinos and latinas who look white but arent white.marisol son is a good example of that.i think maybe you said marisol son is evelyn and adrian son is that because he looks white.but if you didnt know marisol you might say she was white.he looks like marisol too me.i dont think a woman would do all that stuff if it wasnt for her son.so i dont believe that one at all.the boy is marisol son not evelyn adn paul son.

now the valentina is henry daughter i can believe that one considering how ziola always keep telling valentina that rich boys never fall for the help.''trust me''as she says.

so the evelyn and adrian son being marisol son is crazy talk,sorry that one way too far fetch.but i do believe valentina is henry daughter though.

after getting catch up with the show i did see when marisol told her son he was adopted.so my bad.

now i do believe your theory about marisol son is adrian and evelyn son.