Devious Maids Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on LifetimeBetween Seasons

The Season 2 Mystery

rentlover1

[1]May 6, 2014
    • level: 8

Here we can speculate about the Season 2 mystery as it unfolds and share our ideas.

I am convinced now we know The Powells were once friends with Nicholas and Dahlia that Nicholas was the one who ran over the Powell's son15 years ago. The timeline does add up as in Season 1, the Powell's son would have turned 21 and would have been six when he died.

Just a thought. Can't figure out what Opal has to do with all this though. Thoughts anyone?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

enctv

[2]May 6, 2014
    • level: 14

OMG, I haven't found anyone else that has said that,

Nicholas and Dahlia had something to do with Powell's son death. And that end the end Marisol is going to choose to let parents get their justice or her happiness.

Dec1964

[3]Jun 3, 2014
    • level: 33

rentlover1 wrote:

Here we can speculate about the Season 2 mystery as it unfolds and share our ideas.

I am convinced now we know The Powells were once friends with Nicholas and Dahlia that Nicholas was the one who ran over the Powell's son15 years ago. The timeline does add up as in Season 1, the Powell's son would have turned 21 and would have been six when he died.

Just a thought. Can't figure out what Opal has to do with all this though. Thoughts anyone?

Very impressed with your speculation, because it never occurred to me that Ethan could be the Powell's lost son.

katelynsunday

[4]Jul 14, 2014
    • level: 7

Wow, you've done well on that, it didn't occur to me at the start of the season, but you were right on the money. Was so sad while the Powells were being told!