Dexter

Are You....?

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 30, 2012 on Showtime

• what a punching start to the most awaited plot in the series

One Word. Glorious. That is what this season is going to be.

We knew Dexter till now and what would happen if the characters start knowing the truth like Doakes did, they will not all end up like him. This season promises that this time Dexter won't get away that easy, I hope this season will have some dramatic twists and can't wait for Yvonne to take stage.

Back to the episode, that's as good as a grand start a series can get after about an year of anticipation. Michael is at his utmost best and hasn't lost touch with his character, not one bit.

As it is announced that season 8 is going to be the last and people might think that they will now focus on the closing slightly with 7, but I believe that this season is the heart of the dexter series. It is no way, I think, a fall of the great serial killer.

Dexter can never end up in a courtroom or jail, he will rather ditch Harry's code.

I am just wondering that the last episode is titled 'Surprise, Motherfu***'

That reminds of something, some guy I have already mentioned. I hope it is that, then season 8 would be a blast.

Season 7 is going to turn dexter around 360 degrees and with this kind of intensity in the plot, they can go either sky high or fall completely. I hope its the former.

"I am a father, a son, a serial-killer"