Dexter

Chemistry

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 11, 2012 on Showtime

• Chemistry

This episode was great. I mentioned it before but the chemistry between Hall and Strahovski is great and there's enough pressure on Dexter to keep the season interesting. During the previous seasons the antagonists find out about Dexter in the few last episodes which makes this season a bit more fresh. Isaak, Hannah and Deb know about Dexter's hobbies (And LaGuerta seems to be closing in on him as well) so every major character (+LaGuerta) of this season is putting some pressure on Dexter and it's great.

I know it's not going to happen but I really think that if Dexter has to choose, Dexter should kill his sister instead of Hannah because it seems like people are forgetting that Dexter doesn't really have emotions (and if he does they are only towards Harrison and maybe Astor and Cody) even though he speaks of love sometimes. I think it should be made clear to Deb and the audience that no one can control Dexter or turn him into a normal guy who does normal stuff.

Hannah and Dexter would be great together because as we see in the episode, Hannah doesn't try to change Dexter or control him... She just looks out for Dexter and even though Deb looks out for Dexter, it seems like she moved on from trying to change Dexter to trying to control him to fulfill her wishes.