A Dexter Community
Showtime (ended 2013)

Let's discuss - who is your favorite? The creepiest? The one you thought could have his own spinoff show?

Feel free to include actual villains, like season 1's Ice Truck Killer OR simply an antagonist like Doakes.

24 Comments
Comments (24)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
1. The Dark Passenger: season 2
2. Trinity (Mainly because John Lithglow best actor out of all the major villains.): Season 4
3. Jordan Chase and his crew: Season 5
4. ITK: Season 1
Traves Marshell Season 6
7. The Skinner: Season 3
There really wasn't a "Bad" guy for season 7
It's making a list of the minor villains that is hard
Flag
1. Trinity
2. Travis and the religious killings
3. that guy that killed women by setting up the creepy mazes in his house
Flag
the minotaur that is. I'd put Dexters brother as a nr2; that was simply epic. Travis was good and all (really enjoyed his character) but season 6 wasn't the best season.
Flag
Lila was, for me, the most interesting, nuanced, sexy and crazy villain character of all seasons.
Trinnity was probably the smartest and most creepy villain, but was also helped by Dexter being at his most dumb self than ever before or after, and it wasn't extremely interesting IMHO.
Doakes was the best rival/antagonist Dexter ever had IMHO, and the one that came closer to putting Dexter in jail for good, which is where he deserves to be.
Flag
The Ice Truck Killer was my second favorite villain. Dexter is the central character of the series, so the word villain here means someone who wants to kill him or his family. Dexter is bad guy but would only be the villain if he wasn't the main character IMHO.
Flag
There is absolutely no contest, Trinity all the way.
Then ITK.
Flag
Trinity was the best by far! The ending so poetic, everything about that season felt good. I also loved Isaac because of the little moments he had with Dexter, which felt realistic somehow.
But no one is better than Dex <3
Flag
The very best villain is, of course, Dexter himself--nobody does it better...
Flag
I second that!
Flag
Doakes, Hannah, and after six seasons each then Lila.
Flag
Isaak
Trinity
Brian
Lundy
Lila
Liddy
Doakes
Jordan
Miguel
Laguerta
Travis
Flag
Characters who murdered a lot:
T+1, ITK, Hannah, Skinner, DDK's imaginary friend, Sirko, Chase, DDK

Characters who murdered occasionally & other adversaries:
Doakes, Miguel, Brother Same, Lumen, Lila, La Guerta, Liddy, Christine Hill, Quinn, Louis
Flag
Trinity. Partly because of how great the actor played it (he was terrifying) and partly because he got to Dexter in a real way (eg Rita) which nobody else did.

Jordan Chase was a strong character but I could not get past the fact JJMiller is 'Eli Stone' in my mind and so it was hard for me to take him seriously as a psycho
Flag
For me it's a tie between Brian and Trinity.
Flag
Trinity, obviously. No one could surpass Lithgow. And the Miguel Prado, I guess.
Flag
*then. THEN!
Flag
Thinking about this made me realize I never actually disliked any of the villains or antagonists, including Martin Prado, Jordan Chase, and Lila, all three of whom I know a lot of people disliked.

My favorite's gotta be Trinity, though. Lithgow played that well. If Doakes qualifies, I'd say him second.
Flag
Killers/Enemies:
#1 Trinity.
#2 Brian, Dexter's Long Lost brother, and the famous "ITK".
#3 Jordan Chase.
#4 Miguel Prado.
#5 Doomsday killer.

Frenemies:
#1 Isaak.
#2 Hannah.
#3 Frank Lundy FBI Agent investigating the Bay Harbor Butcher.

Friends:
# Brother Sam.

Season Awesomeness Order:
#1 Season 4.
#2 Season 7.
#3 Season 1.
#4 Season 2.
#5 Season 5.
#6 Season 3.
#7 Season 7.

Flag
#7 Season 6.*
See that's why we need an Edit Button.
Flag
You should create a new "Story" post (because Season Awesomeness Order is a fantastic story topic) and it will let you edit your text as often as you like. We designed it with you in mind! :)
Flag
Ok thanks i did:
http://www.tv.com/shows/dexter/community/post/1372267832/
The polls aren't working though, i tried multiple times with no luck :( , otherwise it was almost perfect (i had some lags when copying(Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+X everything i wrote would disappear sometimes!) using the editor, but i managed)
Flag
Trinity's my favorite. Then the Ice Truck Killer.
And the ones I hated the most were Lila and LaGuerta.
Season 3 antagonist, the D.A a bit... bleh, alongside season 5 group of villians.
Season 6 Doomsday killed was fun! I liked that one.
And I like Hannah as both friend and enemy. SHE gets the spin off.
Flag
Staff

Trinity. John Lithgow was fantastic as Arthur Mitchell aka The Trinity Killer.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members