A Dexter Community
Showtime (ended 2013)

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!! Today I rewatched the episode and notice that in the scene when Vogel received the his and hers brain boxes, there was somebody BEHIND Vogel's door. He wore a suit so he certainly looked a lot like Deb's boss. Can some body throw some opinions here, I'm not crazy, am I?

7 Comments
Comments (7)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I slowed it down and paused it and stopped it and there isn't anything behind the door except a wall.
Flag
Santa
Flag
Its obviously just a crew member, if someone was supposed to be there then Dexter's writers would have spelled it out in the same 'subtle' fingerpaint they tend to usually use.
Flag
The door was open, so if there was someone then he was inside the house which doesn't make sense that she wouldn't notice him, i don't think there was anybody, but if there was someone maybe it was one of the crew
Flag
Or was it? Whoever texted her was probably close by. Maybe he had to see her reaction with his own eyes, and maybe he needed to be standing right in front of her without her knowing. It's intriguing. My money's on Doakes. Impossible you say, that's what you think...
Flag
​Surprise motherfucker
​​​​​​​
Flag
I would be surprised .... and ecstatic about it too! :D
Flag
Follow this Show
Members