A Dexter Community
Showtime (ended 2013)
Discussion
Sep 02, 2013
Goodbye, Miami (Possible SPOILERS)
As many of you may (or may not) know, the synopsis of next week's episode has a particularly big spoiler in it. I'm going to give you a few minutes to decide if you would like to continue reading. More after the jump.

Okay, for those of you ballsy enough to continue, or if you just don't care, someone big will be killed in front of Dexter in next week's episode. This is definitely the direction the show needs to be going, the only question is, since we have three episodes left, is this happening too late?

There are several characters close to Dexter, a few of them would have a huge impact not only on Dexter but on the series as a whole.

First and foremost- Jamie. She's been a minor character in Dexter for the last couple of seasons, primarily as Dexter's ...Read more
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Dexter

Join in on the Dexter general show discussion.

staff
staff
Discussion
Jul 19, 2013
Dexter Community Post: Hannah's Return
Hannah is sure to return in the show's final season, but we're not sure what her mindset will be.
Discussion
Jul 15, 2013
Voegel's Intentions???

what do you think will come of Voegel by the end of this season? It seems like she treats Dexter like a science experiment, trying to fit him into the 'psychopath' box, but is mesmerized by the fact that he is so attached to his sister. In the preview, it shows her writing about Dexter, possibly having him as the focus of a future book. If this is true, than Voegel obviously has a hidden agenda to expose Dexter and reveal him without him wanting this. I get a bad gut feeling about this lady....what do you guys think?

staff
Discussion
Jul 10, 2013
Convince Me to Watch Dexter

I watched one episode of Dexter a while back, and it didn't grab me. Convince me I should watch this. Looking for clips, pictures and discussion around why this show should be the next one on my watch list. I'll be asking the same of a few other communities. Which ever community convinces me the most, will be on my TV screen next week.

Also looking at: Breaking Bad and Sherlock

poll
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 12 Season 8
Remember the Monsters?
Aired
Episode 11 Season 8
Monkey In A Box
Aired
Episode 10 Season 8
Goodbye Miami
Aired
Episode 9 Season 8
Make Your Own Kind of Music
Aired
Episode 8 Season 8
Are We There Yet?
Aired
Dexter Morgan
Debra Morgan
Rita Bennett
Lt. Maria LaGuerta/Capt. Maria LaGuerta
Angel Batista

Based on Jeff Lindsay's novels Darkly Dreaming Dexter and Dearly Devoted Dexter this crime thriller follows Dexter Morgan. Dexter is a forensic blood spatter expert for the Miami Dade Police Department. He is the main support for his sister. He has a steady girlfriend, with two kids who adore him. He also has an active "night life". Based on a code instilled in him by his foster father, Harry, he hunts down people who have escaped justice and makes sure they don't get away with a crime again.

moreless
  • 5:30 pm
    Thursday Night Football
    CBS