Dexter

Crocodile

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 08, 2006 on Showtime

• Amazing follow-up to an amazing pilot

The pilot was brilliant, it supplied us with everything we wanted to know about Dexter, but this provides us with so much more. We learn how Dexter comes to choose some of his victims. Even though Dexter is a serial killer himself, the writers still make him a lovable character. We get to look into Dexter's past. It seems like this will become a regular part of the show; flashbacks into Dexter's past revealing his fight with his urges to kill as a child. We learn partly why Dexter chooses the victims he does.

This episode makes it very clear how the writers can tie in individual cases but still include the overall storyline of the 'Ice Truck Killer'. This episode helps put a feeling of tension into the series as we realize that the killer really does want to play a game with Dexter, and we see how exactly he plans on toying with Dexter's mind. Overall the episode seemed somewhat like filler episode, however it was extremely well done. It provided us with a lot of information about Dexter and his past. A must see.
NUVOTV