Dexter

Crocodile

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 08, 2006 on Showtime

• Completely believable!

I must say this show keeps surprising me just when I thought I had it figured. Not only Dexter keeps been built for the audience as some kind of likeable villain, but his relationships keep messing around with his mind in a level I wouldn't even imagine discussing in a television show.

Seriously, with this episode it becomes very clear "Dexter" is not another criminalistic show which only difference is the main character. In fact it is unique, above all, because it shows things none other has the courage to. The cop murdering a criminal in the prison scene, for example. The situations the characters endure during their day-to-day life as law-enforcement workers, for another. It goes deeper than the things we're most likely interested in watching and drives a knife into our midsts taking our bowels out putting in actual words what police officers really face out there.

Plus, the continuity of Dexter rivalry with the mysterious hookers' serial killer... "Keep bringing it on!" is just what I have to say.

Stay tuned!