Dexter

Do the Wrong Thing

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 04, 2012 on Showtime

• Bizarre.

What an ending. I knew that he wouldn't kill her - but I did not expect him to end up screwing her where he usually has his sacrifices!

It was mainly concerning Dexter and Hannah, but there wasn't much intrigue - we knew she would end up on the 'death bed'. The interest will lie within how Dexter/Hannah vs The Law will take place. Also taking into account that Isaac will more than likely be a free man now, Dexter has a lot to think about.

However, I can't help but think that Hannah will turn into Dexter's accomplice - even if it's just for a while. He's in too deep concerning his sister, the brotherhood and now the crime book author will be too much for him to handle all at once.

This episode did little to set the tone for the second half of the season - the plot is all over the place now. The writers need to straighten it up quickly and smoothly for the audience to enjoy the final stretch of the season.

However, the show is still Dexter, and it remains at the core to be about a cunning serial killer trying to justify the means of doing so. I just can't help but feel that this episode took it on a complete tangent from the original premise. Hopefully I'm wrong.