Dexter

Do You See What I See

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 09, 2012 on Showtime

7.7
  • Oh Really, Dex?

Why the hell did you apologize to Hannah when she got arrested, Dexter? She totally deserved it! I was hoping something more on the lines of "Don't you dare ever touch my sister again!". You still don't realise that she was a bad choice COMPLETELY. You still think that she is the right family for you whereas you need someone like Rita or Deb(as a sister) who would watch your back and truly care about you and your loved ones. Not Like Hannah.

I don't know about others but I'm tired of this back-and-forth of Dexter's love life almost every alternate season(Except Rita). I think Rita was the right ray of light that Dexter needed. After that, I just think that knowing the rest of the women he eloped with were guest stars made things pretty obvious of what would happen at the end of this season.

Until this episode, I didn't know that 'Dexter' was such a predictable show. I kept reading comments after each episode and most people's opinions came out to be true such as the idea Hannah would poison Deb to save herself. 'Dexter', the show, lost its unpredictability after Season 4's finale for me.

Let's hope that next week's finale surprises us all with it's unpredictable ending.