Dexter Forums

Showtime (ended 2013)

Dexter Season 7 Episode 8 Discussion

kingoffheg

[1]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 11

So?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Nov 20, 2012
    • level: 22
    I will no longer think of the episode as the best of the season, every time I think that, Dexter come out with a better one. Just one thing, Dexter is really having a complicated life in this season.

kingoffheg

[3]Nov 20, 2012

This episode was way too good. I'm loving this season so much, the best one since season 4 easily!!

The scene between Dexter and Isaak was exceptional. I'm so happy that the writers have turned the villain this year into someone who is completely human. I really love the character of Isaak and it will be sad to see him get by the end of the season.

Hannah and Dexter have officially won me over completely. They have real chemistry and their dynamic is different from anything else that's been done on the show before. The conversation they had about Isaak showed just how normal Dexter is with her.

Deb's confession to Dexter was unexpected. Jennifer Carpenter's acting is AMAZING, like seriously AMAZING. She better get an Emmy nomination (at least) this year... she's been snubbed way too many times already.

It was nice seeing Cody and Astor again, I hope they stick around for another episode at least.

kingoffheg

[4]Nov 20, 2012

The episode was viewed by 2.25 million viewers. It is the third most watched episode of the season so far.

No1Slayerette

[5]Nov 21, 2012
    • level: 9

This season continues to exceed my expectations.Despite melodramatic/ childish Astor and Cody returning this episode was firing on all cylinders with Deb, Hannah, Isaak and LaGuerta. I'm very intrigued to see how the ending of this season will take place.

dex073

[6]Nov 25, 2012
    Great episode, there's one thing though that is still bothering me, debra did ask dexter about every thing that i thought about but didn't ask anything about doakes, i mean he was her partner and she knows he wasn't the bay harbor butcher, so why don't she question dexter about that?