Dexter Forums

Showtime (ended 2013)

Something's coming *Potential Spoilers*

blackmage8472

[1]Oct 16, 2011
    • level: 15

http://tvdonewright.com/2011/10/dexter-spoiler-season-6-twist-that-could-change-it-all/

Someone's coming back to the show... Considering most of the big names are dead or insignificant I'm thinking Lumen.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dex073

[2]Oct 16, 2011
    • level: 11

blackmage8472 wrote:

http://tvdonewright.com/2011/10/dexter-spoiler-season-6-twist-that-could-change-it-all/

Someone's coming back to the show... Considering most of the big names are dead or insignificant I'm thinking Lumen.

I don't know if this is true, it's very doubtfull, but why not jonah, miami metro never closed the trinity case, and we know for sure that quinn stopped the investigation on dexter because he was dating deb, not anymore, so he could want to "re-open" the case on that kyle butler thing, just to get back at deb

blackmage8472

[3]Oct 16, 2011

dex073 wrote:
    I don't know if this is true, it's very doubtfull, but why not jonah, miami metro never closed the trinity case, and we know for sure that quinn stopped the investigation on dexter because he was dating deb, not anymore, so he could want to "re-open" the case on that kyle butler thing, just to get back at deb

Possible. Could also possibly be Astor and Cody, maybe one of them finds out about Dexter's extracurricular activities.

I suppose I should have said I hope it's Lumen.

isakura

[4]Oct 17, 2011

what about Sonya, the old british nanny... she always gave me the creepy creeps... and the way she treated harrison and was always a bit strange...

dex073

[5]Oct 30, 2011

I just thought about miguel's brother ramon, that would be interesting to see him, maybe his peace about dexter ended for some reason

blackmage8472

[6]Oct 30, 2011

dex073 wrote:

I just thought about miguel's brother ramon, that would be interesting to see him, maybe his peace about dexter ended for some reason

Possible, there's not a lot of people who could really change things for Dexter who are still alive. So I kinda went through the possibilities, at least the ones that could make any sense:

-Cody/Astor. Either could have figured out what Dexter has done or they could go in the same direction as the books and one of them might have developed their own dark passenger

-Ramon or Sylvia. Ramon was a cop, it's conceivable he finally figured out the whole Dexter/Miguel dynamic. Sylvia might have been given a note from Miguel before he was killed.

-Any of the Mitchells. The whole Kyle Butler situation was never really resolved.

-Elliot the neighbor. Unlikely but the nosy neighbor might think Dexter killed Rita and he wants revenge.

-Lumen. Obvious reasons.

-Sonya. She was in Dexter's apartment a lot, she could have found the blood slides and is back to blackmail Dexter.

blackmage8472

[7]Nov 1, 2011

Considering the latest spoiler... I'm guessing Brian Moser, probably as a manifestation of the dark passenger.

lachlan_j_g

[8]Nov 14, 2011

blackmage8472 wrote:

Considering the latest spoiler... I'm guessing Brian Moser, probably as a manifestation of the dark passenger.

and you'd be right

major_csi_fan

[9]Nov 27, 2011
    • level: 4

Kinda sucks all the hype about who would return and they are gone again at the end of episode 7 which is a shame i kinda like brian being back