Dexter Forums

Showtime (ended 2013)

Where does Dexter dump his "dirty" plasitc wrap?

indasy

[1]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 12

So we know Dexter dumps the body parts in plastic bags, then throws them in the ocean, but what does he do with the plastc material he covers the walls with? Does he put these in the plastic bags as well?

Reason I am asking, is because this was never mentioned when they recovered all the bags from the bottom of the ocean. This would have gave the detectives clues as to how he murders his victims, and possibly even traces of evidence.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Idbeolderifiwas

[2]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 20
    I always just assumed that he dumped that stuff along with the victims, but that is a good point.

wastedaudio

[3]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 14
    I used to think he dumped it with the bodies but then in episode 6 of Season 2, Lundy mentioned the Bay Harbor Butcher used saran wrap to hold the victims down and Dexter asked him how he knew that. I'm assuming he dumps it somewhere else, another part or the ocean or the Everglades, probably.

Cesb02

[4]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 3
    he could easily just throw the plastic wrap at a far from the murder location garbage can, who is gonna say that the plastic wrap was used in a murder?

Idbeolderifiwas

[5]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 20
    Cesb02 wrote:
    he could easily just throw the plastic wrap at a far from the murder location garbage can, who is gonna say that the plastic wrap was used in a murder?

Well it would be full of blood and sometimes probably bits and pieces of people (like when he killed Jimenez with a chainsaw) So I'm sure Dexter wouldn't take that chance.

Benish

[6]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 6
    Idbeolderifiwas wrote:
    Cesb02 wrote:

Well it would be full of blood and sometimes probably bits and pieces of people (like when he killed Jimenez with a chainsaw) So I'm sure Dexter wouldn't take that chance.

true but why look into a trashcan if theres now lead to exam it or perhaps he just dumped it straight into the local garbage dump so it just get rotten away there.

ABrotherGrimm

[7]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 3
    indasy wrote:

So we know Dexter dumps the body parts in plastic bags, then throws them in the ocean, but what does he do with the plastc material he covers the walls with? Does he put these in the plastic bags as well?

Reason I am asking, is because this was never mentioned when they recovered all the bags from the bottom of the ocean. This would have gave the detectives clues as to how he murders his victims, and possibly even traces of evidence.

I'd hope our favorite blood-spatter expert would be smart enough, and enviornmentally conscious enough, to find some industrial grade biodegradable plastic wrap and bags.

That way, not only would he be not adding to the landfill, but when feeding the fishes with the parts, he's not leaving anything to entrap and harm them. Only fill their tummies and leave them happier and healthier.

Edited on 02/25/2008 8:22am