Dexter

Get Gellar

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2011 on Showtime

• This season is predicable, dry & boring.

The quality of this season is significantly lower than of what we are used to in Dexter. The plot is dry and predictable, which is a shame. The first few episodes showed so much potential for this season. It had a great theme - religion - but the last 3 or 4 episodes have been slow, predictable and painful to watch. The surprise at the end of this episode somewhat saved this episode, however, the surprise itself has been expected since episode 1. The writers have dumbed down this season. Dexter's relationship with Travis in his search for goodness, or whatever, is not believable and is bullshit.

I'm sure the last three episodes will be better but it's such a shame that the bulk of this season has gone to waste. The writers now know that there are at least 2 more seasons of Dexter to be produced, I hope they don't continue on this crusade of predictability and tediousness. We want Dexter back! The high quality, on-the-edge-of-your-seat,intelligent, surprising, interesting & amazing Dexter that we have all come to love.