Dexter

Get Gellar

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2011 on Showtime

• In reply to Im_Dangerous (christ had to make a new account just to reply O_O)

4.5

The simple truth of the matter is that this season of Dexter will be appealing to theignorant masses withno eye fordetail butinsulting to the rest of us.

The first sign that i oersonally noticed that the Gellar character was the imaginative manifestation of Travis's dark passenger was when they were at the bar together during the 3rd episode or something (can't remember which one to be honest) and Gellar's photo was all over the news including the tv they were both watching at the bar yet no one acknowledged Gellar, not even a scream or a point of a finger, now i know a lot of people are ignorant but they are not that ignorant.

Also at the beginning of that same episodethey linked Gellar as the killer way too early in the season, which implies there is more going on than meets the eye and that there is a possible twist in the works.

I could go on and on but i've also updated my previous post on more obvious signs, so you can read more there.