Dexter

Hello, Bandit

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 03, 2010 on Showtime

• See Summary

Hello Bandit, the second episode of the sixth season of Dexter, was great, though it aslo wasn't all it could be. There is still emotional fall out over Rita's death, which is to be expected. The characters are all dealing with what happened in different ways. Deb is lost and doesn't know what to do with herself. Dexter is in the same boat, though he is trying to keep it some what together. He is, as we know, good at this. Dexter is disturbingly delightful to watch. This is a very engaging psychological thriller series, and these episodes get deep into their subject matter. Quinn continues to suspect Dexter is hiding some thing. I wonder what will become of hime because of this. We see how things turned out in the past for those who found out. Laguerrta and Batista are already starting to fight and disagree. Is their marriage doomed? Will Dexter be able to make up with his children, and what will he do about his latest discovery? I certainly can not wait to find out!!!