Dexter

Hello, Dexter Morgan

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 06, 2009 on Showtime

• Disappointing writing and character development but convincing guest performances and edgy ending

Because of some spoilers I knew what would happen in this episode. It probably ruined half the suspense but I still enjoyed the ending. However I didn't like what Dex did because it wasn't original. Moreover it was under estimating some characters intelligence. The action wasn't also as tensed as in Lost Boys. But Christine's interview was interesting and her face to face with Deb very emotional. Otherwise I didn't like how some of their scenes were staged and doubt anyone would react like Deb did. Even Dex and Rita relationship wasn't covered properly and in fact I think the writers could have done a better job. Thanksfully John Lithgow's performance as Trinity was impressive and Courtney Ford did it again as his daughter. So to sum things up I think the ending and the two guest stars talent saved this episode. I was also disappointed that so much time was wasted to cover the Batista-LaGuerta mumbo jumbo again.