Dexter

Just Let Go

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 06, 2011 on Showtime

• i really couldn`t think of much wrong to say about this episode. *SPOILERS AHEAD*

I think the writing has been really superb this season and the return of a certain someone from your past can always turn things upside down. Biney`s return was a genius move on the writer`s part to balance out the `goodness` that Dex has been absorbing over the past few weeks. I was disappointed in a way that Brother Sam was killed off, it would have been interesting to see how Dex would explain Nick`s death to him while coming to terms with his own feelings of belief in his friend and not wanting to break his trust. the Jonah situation is a massive surprise and I really think next week`s show is going to be in the top 10 or so of Dex episodes of all time, my head is still buzzing with questions! overall season 6 has been phenomenal so far, and as someone who wasnt quite convinced by Jordan Chase in season 5 this is the old Dexter we know and love (?) anyway , ironically, he (Dexter) is someone i can believe in again!! i also like quinn now strangely enough, i think desond plays him really well and feel a little sorry for him from time to time.