Dexter

My Bad

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 26, 2010 on Showtime

• Whether or not you like this episode depends on what you think of as good. If you want something that will make you happy all the time you probably didnt like this. This episode lets you feel Dexter's pain and you do feel it.

The pain he feels is apparent and while the detectives and others think that Dexter is showing no emotion anyone who has been watching this from the start knows that its quite the opposite. Dexters pain was clear from the start if you have never cried because you lost someone you loved and youve never understood anyone else's actions what would you do? he fights with his emotions that he did not believed he had and his human side came out far more than in any episode before.

I felt horrible after seeing this episode does that make it bad? no because life is not always about the happy endings. There is pain in real life and Dexter shows you even a monster has feelings. He is going to be in quite a lot of emotional distress this season and hopefully by the end he will forgive himself and become what he once was or an even better monster. I loved it and hated it at the same time but it was the perfect display of what was needed. I think to give this any less than a 10 is to do an injustice to perfect writing and acting. This was a great episode even if it didnt make us feel all warm inside.