Dexter

Our Father

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 28, 2008 on Showtime

• Dexter tracks a drug dealer named Freebo only to become in tussle with another man and Dexter stabs him only to find out he is the brother of a Miami prosecutor Miguel Prado who takes an interest in Dexter. Deb gets entangled with IA over a new guy.

A really great episode! Glad to have Dexter back :)! Alot of people didn't really like this episode but I loved it! The prospect of Rita being pregnant is interesting! I am really looking forward to Dexter's reaction to being a father and seeing what it will do to him. Cody was adorable in this episode asking Dexter to go to Dad's day at his school. The woman from internal affairs asking Deb to spy on the new guy was weird... The producers did say she was part of what they called "The big bad arc" This season... I hope it's not another bad guy that's going to try and kill her again.... Anyways solid episode can't wait for the next!
NUVOTV