-- Contains Spoilers (of course :P ) --
This episode reminded me why I watch this show. The first few episodes of season three were good then it slowed down a lot...till now.
This episode was fast paced, fun and well written.
- Dexter gains an ally to share most of his dark secret with.
- Dexter knows Miguel is trustworthy.
- Miguel seems a bit unstable with the whole thing, (Based on what his wife said) leaving room for some suspense in the future!
- The skinner is very interesting and could be a familiar character, leaves a lot of great possibilities. (Debra's partner, Ramon, or even Miguel...or Miguel's wife! (Dun dun dun!) Or it could just be a random person)
- Miguel's wife and Dexter's girlfriend annoyed me in this one for some reason.
All in all, this was an awesome episode...more than I can say for Heroes lately >.>