Dexter

Sin of Omission

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 2011 on Showtime

• Anothermediocreepisode of Dexter (Spoiler Alert of course)

After last week's meh episode of Dexter, I was expecting this season to finally pick up. Unfortunately that didn't happen.
    This week's brother-sister theme of Dexter was very disappointing. Did Dexter just lose its quality?

This week's episode had a couple of interesting potential twists; the first one is who is Maria trying to cover up for by pressuring Debra to close the prostitute case (I'm thinking Angel). The other one is the final scene where Dexter finds Travis chained to the floor. He then looks up atGelleranswering Dexter's "Where is He?" but as Dexter looks up, Gelleris leaving. I have to say that scene made me wonder if Geller is just in Travis's head (split-personality shi*) but that would make this season's Dexter a terrible one wouldn't it? If that is the case, the only thing that would save this season for me is if Debra finally starts to suspect Dexter as we get closer to the season's end.

Overall, this is one of the worse episodes this season and frankly I really think the show is on a downhill now. What a shame!