Dexter

Surprise, Motherf**ker

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 16, 2012 on Showtime

• OMG! That last scene!!!

Thinking about the last scene still gives me goosebumps. After that scene, I just couldn't move for a whole minute or more as I was in complete shock. The intensity, acting, writing was spot on in that scene. Jennifer, you rocked that scene when you cried and hugged laguerta after you shot her. It just felt so natural for her to feel bad about killing a person, an innocent one even. JC really deserves an emmy for this season of Dexter. This season is officially my most favourite season of Dexter.

I haven't given this kind of rating for a dexter episode since 'Run' but this one really deserves it. This episode had the urgency required in a episode like this. Really, Quinn should be dead too. And please dont start with him dating Batista's sister. I'm done with Quinn's love life. I can't believe Batista is actually retiring. Deep in my heart, I thought that he would change his mind in the process. Going to miss him working in the Police Department. Doakes was fun to watch. I must admit, the make-up artists absolutely nailed Dexter's hair and look from season 2. It actually felt like a scene which was filmed during Season 2.

I felt so sad for Laguerta in that last scene, although I hated her character, as she could never get justice for her innocent friend, Doakes. That scene where she arrests Dexter, I'm so glad that it wasn't a dream sequence. Now, the police department knows that Dexter was a suspect in the BHB case.

Hate to wait a whole year for the next season. The ending of this season was more intense for me than the last season's. Hope they continue from where they left off.