The British Invasion

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 16, 2007 on Showtime

• A great ending to another great season

I'm quite satisfied by the season finale episode of Dexter, I think its setting up for the 3rd season showing sneak peeks how LaGuerta will cope without Doakes, Deb becoming a much stronger character perhaps being promoted sounds a bit too soon but nothing too far-fetched on Dexter and ofcourse how Dexter will progress without the stress of the Bay-Harbor Butcher manhunt.

It's definatly a big loss Doakes being blown to smithereens and it wasn't a big surprise that he was not going to last much longer but since the show was going a different path from the books, a main character had to take the exploding propane tank to the chest to cause a shock moment.

From that moment to the end it was mostly Dexter trying to tie up that big loose end known as Lyla who knew too much and was eligible candidate on Dexter's "To Kill List" which I'm sure we've all been expecting but perhaps not expecting in the most romantic city in the world, I love the "Greetings From Miami" postcard, our Dexter, always an artist no matter what the situation.

I don't think it's the last we've seen of Lundey so we should expect the unexpected, hell let's even expect Rudy rising from the dead, we got a while till season 3.