Dexter

The Dark Defender

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 28, 2007 on Showtime

• Dexter tries to avenge her mother`s death.

Dexter finds out that one her mother`s murderer was alive and free and on the advice of Lila, he decides to settle the game. Of course Lila just meant to go and talk to him...But Dex to go and kill him. Well he end up not killing him, Dexter is changing a lot now...can he really fight his addiction?
    Meanwhile the investigation on the Bay harbor butcher did not really moved forward but the harbor was being watched and I was surprised Dexter was so careless to go and clean his boat even after Debra told him the harbor was being monitored. Debra and his new boyfriend seems to be getting along well even if she thought at 1 moment that he was writing a book on the Ice truck killer. I like the Fbi guy, he`s cool and I like his relationship with Debra....and Lila is hot!! and it was nice to seem her meet Batista.
    Rita chooses Dexter over her mum but the latter decides to stay just to make sure Dexter don`t take the "wrong road" Interesting episode....I cant wait to see what`s next for Dexter who is now kinda more Lost than ever as even Harry lied to him...and it was a terrible lie as he Harry is in some sort responsible for what happened to Dexter`s mum.
NUVOTV