Dexter

The Dark Defender

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 28, 2007 on Showtime

• The Dark Defender is the episode in which Dexter confronts one of his mother's killers.

This season of Dexter is horrible. We have the introduction of Lila, a useless character. Something about this woman irritates me. I can't stand how she constantly is all over Dexter. I happen to like the Dexter and Rita relationship, and this woman is starting to tick me off. I didn't like how she was walking around naked and showering with the door open. I hope that when Rita finds out, she pulls a Dexter on that skank.

Secondly, what have they done to Dexter. He's turning in a whining little crybaby. I don't want to see his "human" side. I saw that in season one, and in small doses it is interesting. Call me crazy, but when I watch a show about a serial killer, I expect to see people getting killed. I don't want to see the killer being emotional in every single scene. If ever any of Dexter's victims deserved to die, it was the guy that killed his mother, and yet he just let him live. Even if he had killed him, the way that he overpowered the guy was so sloppy. Whatever happened to the cold and always in control Dexter that we rooted for in season one? I hope that Dexter kills Lila at the end of this season. It would definitely go a long way in making up for this drivel that we've had to watch so far. The only reason that this episode got a seven is because of the implications of Harry and Dexter's mother.