Dexter

The Getaway

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 13, 2009 on Showtime

• It was great.

People got to stop looking at this series as a character development, blah blah blah crap. Following rules makes every show boring and predictable. It's great the writers decides to just have Rita killed. Sad, but NOBODY saw it coming. NOBODY. You can say Dexter's character is back to where it started. But whatever. Quit being scientist and analysing things all the time. You went to school and payed attention too much in class. Enjoy life without being "intelligent" for once. Just watch the show and enjoy what the writers give us. I have no problem with people writing bad reviews and saying that they hate the last episode of season 4. But do not start babbling on about the character development of Dexter. The reason I watch Dexter is not to study him. I watch Dexter just because it is exciting. Not because "Dexter is quickly developing into a family man with kids and now he has developed into blah blah blah" Do not give me any of this BS and just enjoy the show or give it 1 because you do not like the outcome or the episode was boring. Lame people got to get a life and not analyis things all the time.